Monday, August 1, 2016

Brand | Justine Clenquet

  

A few months ago i discovered this amazing Jewellery brand Justine Clenquet from Lille (north of France). It's been my favourite ever since! I bought this pair called Gloria Hoops and am truly in love with them.
All pieces from Justine Clenquet are handmade, which is wonderful, and they work with brass dipped in fine pale gold 24k, palladium and Swarovski Elements.
I love how it's a perfect mix between elegance, underground culture and a nostalgic hint of the nineties. Also good to mention, it's jewellery you wear for a long time and it's affordable!
You should really check out there collections!
I already have my eye on the Amy Earring of their 'New Generation' collection!

xx

You can follow me on instagram for more regular style posts: @karen.binsbergen

No comments:

Post a Comment