Thursday, January 9, 2014

Stockholm Update

A few weeks ago i went to stockholm for four days with a friend of mine. It was my first time there, and didn't think i would be so amazed by Stockholm. I really found my city there. Everything was so well organised, the city was surrounded by great concept stores, historical buildings, the most beautiful scandinavian brands and happy people.
This won't be my last trip to Stockholm, that's for sure!

Here just a few shots i made with my iphone walking through Stockholm.



What you're looking at:

1. Christmas vibes through the streets
2. Long lost stairs
3. Long lost escalators
4. More christmas vibes
5. Outdoors space ceiling
6. Acne outlet store
7. Beautiful streets/houses
8. Ceiling @ Acne Studios
9. Mirror reflections @ Acne Studios
10. Metro station ceiling
11. Underground station
12. Hay
13. Fotografiska, photography museum
14. Beautiful pictures shot by Elliot Erwitt

No comments:

Post a Comment