Saturday, July 27, 2013

Selfmade | White Summer Coat

            


Selfmade | White Summer Coat
I had been looking for a simple white coat for a long time, but could never find a good one.. So i decided to take matters in my own hands and make it myself!

I got my pattern via Burda Style Magazine. With a lot of focus, good reading and some own insight, i finished the coat! It's not thát difficult to make, so if you have any sewing skills and a little insight, you might even be able to make this as well. 
I made this coat with very light and easy flowing fabric, which i think will be perfect for the summer!
Monday i will be leaving for Croatia for 10 days and can't wait to wear it!


I'm also thinking of making this coat with leather when i return from vacation, what do you think?!



White coat: Selfmade
Halter Neck Crop Top: Asos
High Waisted Jeans: Cheap Monday
Leather Bag: Selfmade
Belt: Asos
Copper Bracelets: H&M
Heels: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment